Reasons to Consider Dental Implants
All on 4 was developed as a way to best restore the full arches of the upper and lower jaws. This technique provides our patients with a non-removable dental arch that is secured by as little as four dental implants – all on the same day. All on Four is the perfect option for patients who have or need dentures or need complete restorations on the upper or lower teeth.
HIGHLY TRAINED BOARD CERTIFIED DENTIST
Why choose Signature Smiles?
- Surgical Implant Placement
- Sedation Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Root Canals
- Cutting-Edge Cone Beam 3D CT Technology and Computer Guided Implant Surgery for Precise Implant Placement
- Intra-Oral Camera for a Clear Accurate Picture of All your Teeth
- Low Dose Digital X-Rays = 90% Less Radiation
- DIAGNOdent Advanced Laser Technology Helps Find Tooth Decay
All on 4 Dental Implant Procedure
In order for us to properly evaluate your case you will initially require a consultation and diagnostic appointment in order to best determine the treatment path necessary for your case. This includes determining whether or not your case will require extractions, gathering the appropriate information via X-rays, Panoramic scans and impressions and any other photos required. Directly after this consultation, you will be scheduled for implant surgery in which the new replacement teeth are fitted and adjusted all in one appointment, including any necessary extractions.
- Four titanium implants are placed in the jaw in such a way that the bone will envelop and secure them into place.
- The implants that are placed in the back part of the jaw are angulated to achieve maximum advantage to the existing bone structure.
- Because only four implants are used in the procedure, the entire process is much less invasive and involves less surgical time than previous treatments.
- Once the four implants are secure, the abutments will be attached so that the replacement teeth can be fastened and adjusted for maximum comfort and function giving you a brand new radiant smile.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment with our office for a complimentary consultation.
Benefits of All on 4
- This procedure uses only four implants to secure all upper or lower teeth
- High quality full teeth restoration can be performed even when bone loss has occurred – bone grafting is not needed in most cases
- Gives you teeth immediately – we make sure our patients leave our office smiling- with a brand new set of replacement teeth!
- Minimal Recovery Time
- Reduces overall cost when compared to single implants