Meet Dr. Mikkilineni
Dr. Naren Mikkilineni is a board-certified dentist serving the residents of Irving, Texas. At Richardson Implant and Dentistry Dental Offices, Dr. Mikkilineni and his staff offer state of the art diagnostic services and treatment techniques to patients of all ages. He specializes in many different services and procedures, including but not limited to Invisalign®, root canals, crowns, dental implants, dental cleanings, and pediatric dentistry. Dr. Mikkilineni is fluent in English, Hindi, and Spanish.
Dr. Mikkilineni earned his Master’s Degree in Public Health while living in Florida at Florida International University, and his Doctorates in Dental Medicine at Nova South Eastern University. He specializes in both general and cosmetic dentistry and offers a wide variety of procedures at his office. Dr. Mikkilineni is board certified in both Texas and Florida. He is an active member of several professional organizations including the American Association of Implant Dentistry and the Academy of General Dentistry. Dr. Mikkilineni stays up-to-date with the latest in technological advancements through working hand in hand with fellow dentists and attending continuing education courses when they are available.
Dr. Pavithra Soundarapandian
Dr. Pavithra Soundarapandian focuses on providing comprehensive oral healthcare. Her specialty training in oral and maxillofacial pathology helps her treat not only the teeth, but also diagnose & treat other soft tissue diseases of the mouth, such as lichen planus, aphthous ulcers and pemphigoid. She integrates dental and medical management to support all your oral healthcare needs.
After graduating from MGR Medical University, Dr. Soundarapandian completed a specialty program in oral and maxillofacial pathology at the Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas. She has been practicing in the Dallas Fort Worth area since 2013. In addition to practicing dentistry, she was also an Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of Diagnostic Sciences at the Baylor College of Dentistry, teaching dentistry to the younger generation. As much as she enjoyed interacting with students, she chose to focus exclusively on her private practice with the arrival of her twins, Krish and Liya.
Dr. Soundarapandian is committed to providing the best possible experience for her patients and making her patients comfortable and relaxed during their visit. Her patients invariably compliment her gentle hands and wonderful chairside manner.
Dr. Pavi lives in the suburbs of Dallas with her husband of 15 years. They are blessed with twins. In her spare time, which is not a lot with her toddlers running the show, she loves to read and spend time with friends and family.
Meet Dr. Harish Gogeneni – Periodontist
- Postdoctoral Certificate in Periodontics (2013 – 2016), Department of Periodontics, Rutgers School of Dental Medicine, Newark, New Jersey
- Postdoctoral Education in Oral Medicine (2011- 2013), New Jersey Dental School, UMDNJ, Newark, New Jersey
- Bachelors of Dental Surgery (BDS) College of Dental Sciences, Davangere, Karnataka. INDIA
Academic & Educational Experience
- Rutgers School of Dental Medicine, Newark, NJ 07003
Adjunct clinical professor: 2017 June to current
- Rutgers School of Dental Medicine, Newark, NJ -07003
Assistant Professor 2016 -2017 June
- Graduate Research Project: Screening for Coronary Heart Disease and Diabetes in a Dental Setting (Added Benefits of Hs-CRP to FRS): A clinical and biochemical study
- Principal Investigator, mentoring graduate student: Effect of Periodontal therapy on HS-CRP levels of patients with chronic periodontitis and correlation with Cardiovascular Disease: A Clinical Study
Extensive Advanced Training
- Preceptorship in Oral Implantology & Reconstructive Dentistry, Smile USA, The Center for Reconstructive Dentistry, Elizabeth, New Jersey (under Dr Shankar Iyer, DDS, MDS)
- State of the Art with Sinus Augmentation (Hands on Course with Dr. Maurice Salama)
- Soft Tissue Course (Hands on Course with Dr. Maurice Salama)
- Critical Soft Tissue Techniques in Esthetic & Implant Dentistry (Hands on Course with Dr. Maurice Salama)
- Teeth In A Day – Dr. Thomas Balshi. 2014
- The All-on-4 Concept – Dr. Stephen Parel
- LANAP Certified
- Invisalign Certified
Awards & Recognitions
- Michael J. Deasy Endowed Scholarship, 2015 -2016
- First place (Balbo Day Award) for Poster presentation “Treatment of Peri-implantitis: Novel techniques “ Rutgers School of Dental Medicine, 2014
- Second place in Poster & Table Clinic Presentation on “ The Utilization of Tenting Screw Techniques “ at the 62st American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID) Annual meeting, Arizona, Oct 3-6th, 2013
- First place (Balbo Day Award) for Poster presentation, “Management of Vesiculobullous lesions,” UMDNJ, NJ, USA, 2013